Rick has been in the Finance and Banking Industry for over 20 years. He & his wife, Debbie, live in Somers with their three children: Kristin, Jake and Ryan. He is very active in his community and truly enjoys ‘giving back’. He is presently a member and sponsor of NAAR (a group dedicated to the research of Autism) and hopes to become more involved with this group on a leadership level. This is a very important cause for Rick, as his son, Jake, has Autism. Rick specializes in Special Needs Planning. In addition, Rick runs the Girl’s Softball program for Somers & also coaches baseball and football. In his spare time Rick enjoys music (he’s a classically educated percussionist), reading (history, non-fiction & biographies), and sports.
My personal mission is to add value in all areas that I am involved in: personally, professionally, and civically.
“Life is about making a series of good decisions that in turn, leads to greatness”
Education and Training:
- B.S. at Pace, Political Science with concentrations in Economics and Philosophy
Specialized Services Offered:
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business Owner Strategies
- Special Needs Planning
Community, Charitable or Professional Organizations/Associations:
- Commissioner of Girls Softball for Town of Somers, NY
- Executive Committee Member of SYSO (Somer Youth Sports Org.)
- Committee Member for Scholarship Fund (Somers, NY)
- Member of NAAR (National Alliance for Autism Research)