Marc Shapiro, Esq.
With the help of the Living Balance Sheet®, I work with my clients to coordinate and integrate all aspects of their personal economy while enhancing protection against major factors of life, such as taxes, inflation, lawsuit, death, and disability. I specialize in working with self employed business owners and independent professionals recover substantial tax dollars, legally and professionally. Specific areas of focus include strategic advice around the constant changes in tax law, and the optimal design of qualified retirement plans.
Education and Training:
- University of Wisconsin – Madison; B.A., 1993
- Hofstra University School of Law; J.D., 1996
Specialized Services Offered:
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Qualified Retirement Plan Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance Planning
- College Planning
Community, Charitable or Professional Organizations/Associations:
New York State Bar Association
Scott Weingard Memorial Fund