James L. Newhouse
Education and Training:
BA – Washington and Jefferson College, Economics, 1983
Received a Proclamation by Westchester County Executive Andrew Spano in recognition of his service and professional ethics in the financial services industry and community and his outstanding personal contributions in the education of advisors and citizens alike about understanding the importance, need and positioning of financial products.
Community, Charitable or Professional Organizations/Associations:
- Past President of the Westchester Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the New York State and National Financial Service Professionals
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Westchester
- Founding Member of the Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Donor Advisor to New York Community Trust Funds
- Member Westchester County Association
- Member Westchester County Chamber of Commerce
- President Newhouse Financial And Insurance Brokers
- Director of the Equus Foundation
About Newhouse Financial:
Since 1980, Newhouse Financial And Insurance Brokers has been helping individuals, families and closely held businesses craft high-quality programs for insurance, savings, employee benefit plans, deferred compensation, buy-sell arrangements, as well as estate and financial planning.
Our focus is to maximize the efficiency of your financial plans. We place a premium on understanding needs, concerns and objectives and develop plans to meet those requirements.
At Newhouse Financial and Insurance Brokers, we believe important money decisions should never be postponed. Everyone should experience the benefits that result from planning for one’s financial future. After all, if you don’t know where you are going, how will you know when you have arrived?