Each morning I wake up knowing that I have the opportunity to impact the life of someone by helping them achieve financial freedom and dignity. My pledge is to listen to my clients and ask probing questions that enable me to understand what they envision in their future personally and financially. Together we will discuss strategies and a plan that will lead to a life of abundance which is grounded in honesty, sound advice, and clarity of purpose.
Howard Cohen grew up in East Meadow, NY. Shortly after graduating from college, he moved to Israel with his wife Amy, where they lived for six years. Before joining Strategies for Wealth, Howard was involved in several businesses as an owner, executive, business development manager, and national recruiter.
Howard lives in East Brunswick, New Jersey with his wife Amy. They have two married children and five grandchildren.
Personal Services Offered:
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- College Planning
Business Services Offered:
- Employee Benefits
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy/Sell Strategies
- Executive Compensation
- State University New York Albany: BA Economics 1977
- The American College
Community, Charitable or Profitable Organizations/ Associations:
- Past Board Member East Brunswick Jewish Center
- Past Board Member Jewish Federation of Middlesex County
- New York Blood Center Aphersis Donor Program
- US Pan Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Vistage Trusted Advisors Group