I love a good jigsaw puzzle. There’s something about fitting the smaller pieces together to form a complete picture that is so satisfying. Throughout my 20+ year career in finance, I’ve learned how to help my clients understand how every piece of their financial life works in conjunction to form a well-structured plan.
I believe that everyone deserves to live their life with financial security and confidence. To foster this, I work collaboratively with my clients to help them plan for all of life’s events—the good, the bad and the ugly.
Relationships are at the core of what I do and who I am. Knowing that there’s always a new relationship to build or an existing one to nurture gets me out of bed every morning. There’s nothing better than watching my clients achieve their life goals knowing that I helped provide financial confidence. I’m especially proud that my clients know that I take care of them in the same way I do my own family.
When I’m not working, you may find me watching sports (Go Seahawks!), listening to Bruce Springsteen and podcasts, reading for knowledge and pleasure, playing softball or spending time with my wife and two daughters.
finance, strategic thinking and planning, life insurance, investments, accounting, budgeting, people management, risk management, networking and mentoring
Education and Training:
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business- 1997
- B.S. in Economics with a concentration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant*
- NYS Life, Accident and Health
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65
Charitable and Volunteer Interests:
- Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Share Our Strength / No Kid Hungry
- American Cancer Society
- President of the University of Pennsylvania Alumni Club for Westchester and Rockland Counties