Eric is dedicated to helping individuals, families and small businesses in three main areas: protection, savings and investing. He develops long-term, proactive relationships with his clients based on his dedication, integrity and commitment to their personal and financial success.
Eric coordinates and integrates all aspects of clients’ finances, both personal and business. Together they co-create a sustainable plan that achieves a sense of security, wealth accumulation and financial balance.
Eric has spent over 25 years in the financial industry. Most recently, he was a Managing Director heading the Asia credit trading desk and a board member for Wells Fargo Asia Limited.
He received his B.S. from Brown University and his M.B.A. and M.S. from Columbia University. Eric is married with three children and enjoys playing golf and focusing on physical and mental wellness.
Education and Training:
- B.S. from Brown University
- M.B.A. from Columbia University
- MS in Operations Research from Columbia University
- Series 7 and Series 66
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
Specialized Services Offered:
- Financial Balance and Organization
- Wealth Building and Preservation
- College Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning and Tax Strategies
- Insurance Planning and Design