Education and Training:
- Loyola University Maryland, B.S. Computer Science,
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65
Work Experience & Background:
Joined Citigroup Global Operations & Technology (O&T) in 2003 as part of their Leadership Development Program. There, I was an analyst in Citi’s North American Financial Center; an analyst in Citi’s Technology Procurement Department; and finally a project manager in Citi’s Technology Project Management Office. I then become Operations Director for Global O&T, overseeing the day-to-day operations of O&T executive offices at 666 Fifth Avenue, as well managing O&T’s real estate for its 6,000 employees in the NY metro area.
Joined Merrill Lynch’s development program in 2008 and became a licensed Financial Advisor there in June, 2008, transitioning to Ameritas Investment Corp. in 2009 and eventually starting my own insurance advisory practice, which I ran until joining Strategies for Wealth in January, 2012.
I published my first children's book in November, 2011 entitled “The Most Well-Traveled Squirrel in the Whole Wide World.” This is the first book in a series that will seek to teach children geography, bigger words, and the importance of learning about the various foods, languages, religions, and cultures that exist throughout the world.
I am also a professional voice-over actor for promos, trailers, narrations, and commercials.
Above all, I seek to have purpose with everything I do–and want everyone I meet to have that same kind of passion.
Community, Charitable or Professional Organizations & Associations:
- Oversee the service and spirituality programs for Loyola’s 6,000+ alumni in the NY metro area.
- Serve as Assistant Director for the Catholic Finance Association.
- Regularly volunteer with various organizations in the NY metro area, including Project Sunshine, My Father’s Heart Ministries, Catholic Charities, and Fashion Delivers.
- Every year I travel with a group to work with orphaned and abandoned children in Kingston, Jamaica through Mustard Seed Communities.
Awards and Honors:
- Recipient of various employee awards at Citi, most notably being recognized in Citi’s 2006 annual report for my work with all of Citi’s employee heritage networks.
- Awarded a partial tuition scholarship to attend Loyola University Maryland.
Why I Chose Strategies for Wealth:
Since graduating college, I’ve worked to lead my life through the maxim of cura personalis (“care for the entire person”). Strategies for Wealth is the only firm I have found that actually has this general philosophy at the core of their business. It is paramount for me that I have resources internally who I can bring to a client when appropriate—and my colleagues been nothing short of stellar for my clients.
Advice for Clients:
Be open to new ideas. Our conversations will be different.
Vision & Mission:
My goal with every client is two-fold: (1) protect and improve their cash flow; and (2) educate them on all of their options to do both so that they can make informed, adult decisions.