Voted Investment News Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors in 2019
Voted a Top Workplace by The Journal News in 2016
Voted Crain's Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, 2016
Job Title: Recruiting Associate
Strategies for Wealth is looking for a candidate to join our Recruiting Team. Recruiter will be based in either our Westchester office or in our Wall Street office. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, great energy, natural networking abilities, and have strong social and interactive skills. Candidate must also be well versed in social media and sourcing.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Partnering with hiring manager and senior associates to determine most appropriate hires
• Screening resumes
• Schedule in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Following up on the interview process status and tracking candidate
• Communicating employer information and benefits during interview process
• Staying knowledgeable on our firm’s structure and culture
• Serving as a liaison with area networking groups, colleges, and industry associations
Salary plus bonus. Preferably a native of New York, or lower Connecticut.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.